HP Color LaserJet 4600 Driver Download Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac – Hewlett-Packard is a name that probably leaps to mind when you think about printers. More important, the HP Color LaserJet 4600 offers the majority of the functions that you desire– from a simple setup to world-class network management. It was likewise the fastest printer in this team on all but two tests. However, it’s not initially in outcome top quality.
Setting up the 4600 entails removing the sealing tape, putting the paper, activating the printer, as well as putting the four toner cartridges. The network setup program lets you pick from a listing of printers on the network. We chose the HP Color LaserJet 4600 after that told the configuration program to share it and add the Windows 98 motorist to ensure that the Windows 2000 web server would have it helpful to download and install to customer workstations. That was it.
Web JetAdmin, HP’s network printer administration utility, remains incomparable. The energy is indeed among one of the most qualified printer administration programs offered, in addition to among the simplest to find out and also use, thanks to dynamic drop-down menus. Performance is an additional strong point. The HP Color LaserJet 4600 was remarkably fast in producing the 8-by-10 picture test documents on our Adobe Photoshop examinations. And also we clocked it at about 16 ppm for printing a 100-page file in Word, both shade, and grayscale.
Text and also photo result high quality readied to outstanding, yet on examination graphics made to push printers to their limitations, we saw some posterization and also slight misregistration on graphics. Extra troublesome were spaces and unevenness in thin black lines in between blocks of shades. Also, the chauffeur preferred to print the monochrome photo in composite black rather than real black, offering the picture a different pink tinge. None of these are significant problems, yet they may be a concern if you are choosy about exactly how graphics look. If the minor difficulties in result quality are a worry, aim to the Xerox Phaser 6200dp. Otherwise, the speed, convenience of setup, as well as network-management expertise make the HP Color LaserJet 4600 a leading challenger. HP Color LaserJet 4600 Drivers, and Software Downloads, Setup
HP Color LaserJet 4600 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, / macOS 10.13. X, macOS 10.12. X, Mac OS X 10.11. X, Mac OS X 10.10. X, Mac OS X 10.9. X, Mac OS X 10.8. X, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to install Driver:
Follow these steps to install the download Driver and Software at hp-drivers-printer.com
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
For a Full Feature installation, you choose what type of plant you want. The following information might help you decide which installation type to use.
- Provides full product functionality as well as valuable software to help you get the most out of your product
- Allows you to take advantage of all your product’s features
- Designed to work for most users
How to Set Up Your HP Color LaserJet 4600 on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your HP LaserJet printer to a laptop with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
1. Insert the CD that came in the package
2. Follow the installation wizard
3. Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your HP LaserJet without installing extra software by following the steps below:
1. Connect your printer via USB cable.
2. Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
3. A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
4. A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
5. There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
6. A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
7. After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Your HP Color LaserJet 4600 on Mac:
Setting up HP LaserJet on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP LaserJet printer on Mac OS.
1. First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists in your Mac
2. Disconnect your printer.
3. Download the software driver on hp-drivers-printer.com.
4. Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
5. After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
6. Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
7. Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
8. Click on your existing printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
9. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on HP Color LaserJet 4600:
Setting up a wireless connection of HP LaserJet on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
1. First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
2. Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
3. If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
4. To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
5. Put a sheet of paper.
6. Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
If you have a printer HP Color LaserJet 4600, then you will need to surely have the official HP Color LaserJet 4600 Driver & Software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that hp-drivers-printer.com will give you the official Drivers & Software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow HP Color LaserJet 4600.
HP Color LaserJet 4600 Driver Download For Windows and Mac :
|HP LaserJet Mac OS X Installer Print Only Software Solution for v10.2/v10.3.x/v10.4.x/v10.5||126.96.36.1991||29.2 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Macintosh OS X Binary Print Driver Installer||188.8.131.52||8.2 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet 4600 Driver Pantone Color Palettes Mac OS X||n/a||1.7 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet 4600 ICC color profiles CMYK – Mac OS X||n/a||0.51 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet 4600 PCL6 driver – Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista (32-bit)||61.071.661.41||13.5 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet 4600 Driver PostScript – Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista (32-bit)||61.071.661.41||12.6 MB||Download|
|Screen reader accessibility for status and alerts – Windows 2000/95/98/NT 4.0/ME/XP (32-bit)||3.1||6.3 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet 4600 pantone color palettes – Windows 2000/95/98/NT 4.0/ME/XP (32-bit)||n/a||1.2 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet 4600 ICC color profiles CMYK – Windows 2000/95/98/NT 4.0/ME/XP (32-bit)||n/a||0.31 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet 4600 ICC color profiles sRGB – Windows 2000/95/98/NT 4.0/ME/XP (32-bit)||n/a||0.087 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet 2500/4600 Software Update – Windows 2000/98/NT 4.0/ME/XP/2003 (32-bit)||3.1||0.88 MB||Download|
|hp Color LaserJet 4500 PCL driver – Microsoft Windows 3.1||3.2||1.0 MB||Download|
|hp Color LaserJet 4500 PostScript driver – Microsoft Windows 3.1||3.58||0.21 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet 4600 64-Bit PCL6 Driver – Windows Vista/2003/XP (64-bit)||61.071.661.41||5.8 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet 4600 64-Bit PostScript Driver – Windows Vista/2003/XP (64-bit)||61.071.661.41||5.8 MB||Download|
HP Color LaserJet 4600 Driver Download For Windows and Mac :
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP Color LaserJet 4600 Driver at hp-drivers-printer.com which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from Hp’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.