HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Driver Download Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac, Software, Installation, Manual, Wireless Setup – When you require to digitize your workflow merely and also reliably the Scanjet Pro 3500 f1 Document Scanner from HP is an excellent device for the job. It checks records using either an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed or a flexible and quick automatic file feeder. The flatbed offers a boosted optical resolution of 1200 dpi while the ADF device maintains a sharp 600 dpi for crisp, clear files. Additionally, the ADF can operate at rates of approximately 25 ppm or 50 pm in duplex mode, and also deal with long files as much as 8.5 x 122″ in dimension.
The 50-sheet ADF is terrific for batch work and also has options for duplexing in addition to HP EveryPage technology with an ultrasonic sensing unit for detecting multi-feeds. Scanner condition and also setups are quickly looked at the 2-line LCD, and even a normal obligation cycle of 3,000 pages makes sure minimal downtime. Additionally, it has a fast and straightforward USB 3.0 connection.
The HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 is rated at 25 pages per minute (ppm) for simplex scanning as well as 50 photos per minute (ppm) for duplex scanning, where each side of a web page is taken into consideration a separate gallery. In scanning to image PDF at default setups (200 dpi, shade) using the Save to PDF pre-programmed, I timed it at 22.4 ppm in simplex and also 34ipm in duplex, reasonably near to its rated speed, especially for simplex scanning.
The 3500 succeeded on our OCR tests, reviewing our Times New Roman examination web page without mistakes down to 6 factors and also our Arial test web page down to 8 factors. Although the 3500’s ADF can scan calling card, they tended to jam, so I stuck to the flatbed for card scanning with the consisted of CardIris Pro 5. You can scan several cards on the flatbed, with their data arranged into separate documents. HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Drivers, Software Download, Manual, Install, Setup
How to install HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Driver :
Follow these steps to install the download Driver and Software at hp-drivers-printer.com
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
For a Full Feature installation, you choose what type of plant you want. The following information might help you decide which installation type to use.
- Provides full product functionality as well as valuable software to help you get the most out of your product
- Allows you to take advantage of all your product’s features
- Designed to work for most users
How to Set Up Your HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your HP printer to a laptop with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
1. Insert the CD that came in the package
2. Follow the installation wizard
3. Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your HP without installing extra software by following the steps below:
1. Connect your printer via USB cable.
2. Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
3. A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
4. A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
5. There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
6. A prompt for a printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
7. After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Your HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 on Mac:
Setting up HP on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Samsung printer on Mac OS.
1. First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists in your Mac
2. Disconnect your printer.
3. Download the software driver on hp-drivers-printer.com.
4. Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
5. After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
6. Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
7. Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
8. Click on your existing printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
9. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1:
Setting up a wireless connection of HP on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
1. First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
2. Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
3. If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
4. To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
5. Put a sheet of paper.
6. Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
If you want to download the driver and software for the HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Driver, you need to click the download link that we provide in the table below. If you get a broken link or a problem with this printer series, please contact us using the contact form we have provided.
HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Driver For Windows and Mac:
|HP Easy Start||Mac||9.1 MB||Download|
|ReadIRIS Pro for HP (Full Install for Mac)||Mac||187.6 MB||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Flatbed Scanner Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 10/7/8/8.1/XP/Vista (32/64-bit)||Windows||395.6 MB||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Flatbed Scanner Basic Driver – Windows 10/7/8/8.1/XP/Vista (32/64-bit)||Windows||2.2 MB||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Flatbed Scanner ISIS Driver and Utilities – Windows 10/7/8/8.1/XP/Vista (32/64-bit)||Windows||17.6 MB||Download|
|HP ScanJet TWAIN driver- Windows 10/7/8/8.1/XP/Vista (32/64-bit)||Windows||9.1 MB||Download|
HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Driver and Software Download For Windows and Mac:
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Driver at hp-drivers-printer.com which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from Hp’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.